Melissa Lucio Daughter Autopsy Photos – Melissa Lucio is an American mom who was sentenced to death for killing her 2-year-old daughter.
Apparently, Melissa’s two-year-old daughter Maria died after falling off the staircase. She was the youngest of her mother’s 12 children
Just two hours after her daughter’s death, Melissa was immediately arrested by the Texas police department and set up on trial for committing murder.
According to reports, Melissa’s daughter had sustained grave injuries to her skull and contusions of the kidneys, lungs, and spinal cord and that was why the mother was convicted of capital murder.
After the court’s proceedings, Melissa was found guilty and was sentenced to death on n February 17, 2007.
Following her sentence, Mellisa pleaded innocent and insisted that she had no hand in her daughter’s death.
Her execution was expected to come on 27th August 2022 after spending 14 years in jail.
Fortunately for her, she was given a stay of execution just two days prior to the day of her execution.
“I thank God for my life. I have always trusted in Him,” Lucio said in a statement shared by her legal team. “I am grateful the Court has given me the chance to live and prove my innocence. Mariah is in my heart today and always.”
Melissa Lucio Daughter Autopsy
Following mother Lucio’s arrest, detained and sentenced to death, Melissa Lucio Daughter Autopsy Photos started to trend on the internet.
Take a look at the photos below to know more…
10 Facts You Should Know About Melissa Lucio
1. Mariah’s death was a tragic accident, not a murder.
2. Melissa has maintained her innocence for over 14 years.
3. Melissa was coercively interrogated by police two hours after her daughter died.
4. False and misleading evidence was presented at Melissa’s trial.
5. The state presented no evidence that Melissa abused any of her children.
6. Melissa is a survivor of a lifetime of sexual abuse and domestic violence.
7. The jury did not hear Melissa’s defense and some of her jurors are calling for a new trial.
8. Cameron County D.A. Armando Villalobos was running for re-election and seeking a “win,” and is now serving a 13-year federal prison sentence for bribery and extortion.
9. Melissa’s case has all the hallmarks of a wrongful conviction built upon a false confession.
10. There is widespread — and growing — support for clemency for Melissa across Texas
This article is about Melissa Lucio Daughter Autopsy – I hope you enjoyed reading it.