On a viral report published by our media detailing how Black Sherif abandoned his old manager after attaining fame.
In a post shared by this online portal sampled from an editorial content uploaded on Facebook by DJ Slim underlying how ungrateful a lot of Ghanaian artistes are which has ultimately become the bane of our retrogression in the music industry juxtaposed to what goes on in neighbouring Nigeria, DJ Slim shared facts and figures about how Sherif became pompous and left his manager after gaining widespread acclaim.
He also accused him of leaving behind a 7-bedroom house his manager gave him which was equipped with an ultra-modern studio and a gym. He claimed his manager also bought him different pairs of sneakers exceeding 100 pieces which he left all behind to be to get affiliated to Empire Entertainment.
On the same wavelength, Slim revealed Sherif’s manager picked him from nowhere and gave him the needed push financial to excel, and now that he’s popular, he has paid him with evil. He further shared a screenshot, videos, and pictures of what the manager had done for him to substantiate his wild allegations.
However, a fact-finding rebuttal from Kwesilive published on his website reveals the following;
- The said ‘manager’ has not been the day-one manager of the ‘Second Sermon’ hitmaker. Black Sherif is still with and is managed by his team, Road Boys Association (RBA).
- The said ‘manager’ came into the scene somewhere after ‘Second Sermon’ had been released. Therefore, claims that he has been with Black Sherif since his early days and made him who he is now are false.
- Black Sherif decided to leave the house handed to him by the said ‘manager’ on his own accord after he did not agree to sack his team members with whom he shares a lot of memories and business ideas.
- Black Sherif was never officially given a car nor a house. His mobility and residency was handled by his team (RBA) and business manager, Skirth Madonna.
- According to our intel, Black Sherif, is calm and fully focused on his future projects with a new EP in sights.
- More updates to follow soon…